800-972-5004 | Client Login
Step 1 – Firmware upgrade:
- Refer to the following document provided by Yealink:
- You want to download the zip file named: 126.96.36.199.zip
- Then open this document and go to page 41 for instructions on how to upgrade the firmware:
- Yealink_SIP-T2xP_IP_Phones_Administrator_Guide_V73_40.pdf (this is on the link above under user documents)
- Do not interrupt the upgrade process by clicking on the screen, refreshing or powering off the phone.
- Once the upgrade is completed, follow the below steps to provision the phone with US IP Communication’s service.
Step 2 – Configure US IP Auto-provisioning:
- Press the “OK” button on the phone to see the phone status, this will show the IP address.
- Open your web browser and enter the IP Address into the address bar of your browser
- When prompted, enter the Default Username admin and password admin
- Click on the “Upgrade Tab” across the top of the page
- Go to the “Advanced” Section
- Enter http://endpoints1-ral.usipcom.com/cfg in the “URL” field
- Then in the Check New Config drop-down field choose “Power On”
- Click on “Confirm” button and wait for confirmation of completion.
- Unplug the power on the phone and wait 6 seconds.
- Then plug in the phone. It should provision at the point. The phone may cycle more than once to complete the process.